This is a mid to advanced tutorial, in this tutorial I will share my thought process behind how you can paint over 3D character models for your own concept art:
- Framing and composition
- Healthy mind-sets and theories to keep while painting over
- Layers and adjustments
- When to use textures, painting over or use photobashing
- Setup the lighting
- Color correction
Additional file info:
- The video is about 20 mins of straightforward explaining my thought process, layer by layer and the decisions I made and why I made them
- Includes the .PSD file and full res JPG
- Includes all texture, lens effects, cinematography filters used within the .PSD for quick extraction and application into kitbashing into your own designs.
Hope you will enjoy it!